Activities and Attractions...
Visit BAY OF PLENTY, Tauranga, Rotorua Shore Excursions, Tours and Cruise Passenger Services
Tiered of bulk buy-in, impersonal coach style tours?
. . . "in an increasingly homogenized world, cruise travel destinations need to preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive destination character."
1.Travel in groups » make friends and join forces with other fellow cruisers before and during your cruise: group bookings mean huge savings on the costs of excursions, day tours, transfers and other port of call shore services.
2. Self drive » Tiered of bulk buy-in coach tours? If you feel confident operating right hand drive vehicles, whilst driving on the left hand side of the road (see more @ Car Hire and Vehicle Rentals page) or pre-arrange for your own local driver guide service to do things your own way, and at your own pace.
3. Pre-plan and pre-book » all your shore excursions, transfers and sightseeing tours before hand to save big, and to avoid possible disappointment, queues and time wasting on the day of your port of call.
4. Go direct and save! » Are your shore excursions, tours and 'extras' starting to cost more than the cruise itself? Our best tip is to go direct and deal direct! If you can, contact and deal directly with tour operators and service providers to save time and money. You'll also get local, first hand information pertaining to attractions and their availability. Many local operators also offer unique, custom touring options off the beaten track to suit cruisers specific interests. Going direct gives cruisers more options, more flexibility and an overall better, more personal touring experience, and by buying direct, all of your spend directly supports local Bay of Plenty tourism businesses and the New Zealand economy.
5. Check out the links to TripAdvisor.com » for insights into direct, pre-booking cost savings and passenger reviews of local shore excursions, tours, services and other Tauranga port of call info. Many recent 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, TripAdvisor cruise passenger reviews detail savings of up to 70% by going direct and dealing direct. For your Bay of Plenty, Tauranga port of call visit, take the time to arrange your shore excursions and touring travels in advance, so you see and do more - for a whole lot less!
Visit BAY OF PLENTY TAURANGA/ROTORUA
Shore Excursions, Tours & Cruise Passenger Services
- Deal direct - help support local tourism businesses, the New Zealand economy and unique character of Bay of Plenty